Our help desk provides hardware and software support for all faculty, staff, and students in the School of Engineering. Feel free to contact us with any computer related questions.
Covid 19 PrecautionsDue to current situation and since we most likely working from home until needed , we have sat up a drop off station. Please follow the instruction below to use our drop off station.
- You must have an appointment to use our drop off station!
- Disinfect your device and notify us when you are at the drop off station.
- Do not leave anything at drop off station, we are not responsible for any item that left without an appointment and the owner info.
- For appointment, call 860-486-1821 or Email email@example.com
The primary functions of the help desk are:
- Computer hardware maintenance
- Computer troubleshooting
- Learning centers, for more information visit visit our learning centers page.
- Software installation requests. For information about available software, visit our Software page.
Engineering II room 306
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM
Each department has IT personnel that can provide hands-on technical help. See the list of departmental staff.
The help desk uses the Helpspot ticketing system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.